Tuesday 25 September 2007

phew!

What with "Post this and chat there and forums and web sites" it's all getting rather overwhelming! but having croaked to Caroline from stinking sick bed on Monday I was really chuffed to learn that the centre was very busy (and somehow managed to cope without me!) so I just thought I would post a couple of pix of the centre before we did it up!Anyway, as I am mostly incompetent, I would be grateful if youse guys would get on here and the new forum site as often as possible (Big brownie point to Wendy!) So thats enough for today - I look forward to your comments! Onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

Kendal May said...

Ah, the days of stripping down the antique PC's and attempting to load Windows95 onto them. The Red Star storeroom full of lockers, killfrost and other junk.. The memories! The team did a great job refurbishing the whole place, and personally I was amazed when I saw the results! Who could have envisaged what it has become today?

Anonymous said...

You should have seen the Red Star Centre yesterday, it was almost at bursting point! I believe there were 13 ULR's on the course plus there was an I.T course running too!


Wendy Pankhurst

Kendal May said...

We now have 7 RULR members joined at our new forum and website, but still want ALL of the Union Learning Reps to sign up.

If you received an e-mail invite about the new forum, PLEASE sign up soon!

How about some more photographs, Mike?