Monday 3 September 2007

ICT based free learning - http://alison.com/

Taken from www.unionreps.org.uk

I have just picked up this information from the UnionLearn website regarding some free ICT learning online.

I have registered and had a go at some of the packages myself and I have been highly impressed with what is available. However, don't take my word for it - register and have a go yourself...it's free!

Nikki

ALISON is a FREE learning resource of interactive multimedia and certification / standards-based learning. On ALISON, ALL learning is FREE to access for individual learners.

The mission of ALISON is to enable anyone, anywhere, to educate themselves for FREE via interactive multimedia via the Internet. Through ALISON, one of the greatest barriers to universally free education and training, that is the cost of high-quality educational materials is removed.

No comments: