Wednesday 12 September 2007

Mike's back!

Well, that was a holiday to remember and no mistake! It rained every day so that by the end of two weeks I felt I had webbed feet! Still, it is unusual to see the Norfolk Broads from underwater!
Back at work now (Have been for over a week actually) and the centre is kicking off! We are helping the TUC out with their courses, and we have our own Spanish starting soon, French on the go now, and BSL sign language starting shortly, so it is all looking rather busy. We are also starting to provide a service at the RMT office in Dover which was recently refurbished and is now a really nice place to hold a course. I have been out on the cross channel ferries talking to learners and discussing their learning needs, so watch this space for more news! Oh, and while I think of it - why don't you lot put more stuff on here? I haven't got all day to muck about!
Bye for now - Mike

No comments: