Monday 9 July 2007

support the postal workers

The postal workers are out from 1900hrs Thursday night for twenty four hours.They need all the support they can get against their management's dirty tricks campaign.My branch - Cinque Ports - is spporting the lads and lasses locally and will be at their picket on Friday morning at 0630 in Dover.Can we give them as much support nationally as possible, even if you just hoot your horn when you pass them!Like us on the Railway they just want to provide a decent public service

2 comments:

Lizwc said...

Shocking the way the government's gunning for the post office. I shall do my very best to find a post office that hasn't already been closed down and beep my horn on my way past.

Jon Bryan said...

The Postal Workers deserve the support of working people everywhere. The Univeristy and College Union supports their struggle.

Jon Bryan
UCU Rep and NEC member