Saturday 28 July 2007

Mike's away!


I am going to be away for a few days leave. We are taking the camper van up the East coast to see if we can find any sunshine. Normally, I would have been in the sea regularly by now, but I have not been in yet this year. Pants or what! Anyway, will take the camera and see if I can get something interesting to post when I return. In the meantime, this is a good chance for any reps or learners to get on here and share their two cents worth - you can post anonymously now - so say whatever you like! bye for now (While Mikes away the cats will play!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cats... You might be better off taking a boat rather than a caravan given the weather! Good luck with the holiday mate!

Kendal May said...

Have a great time Mike, and I'm really worried about you leaving those cats behind. They do look VERY contented though! Good luck with the sunshine hunt, and we will see you when you return.