Tuesday 21 October 2008

Follow on course from Adult Learners Week

Due to the great success of Red Star Learning roadshow during Adult Learners Week earlier this year, we now have some funding to run a one day Digital Photography Course at the Red Star Learning Centre.

Watch this space for deatils and a date in the near future.

We are looking for committed Learning Reps in certain areas to ensure a good spread across locations within the Company.

If you are interested or would like to know more then simply contact me at
rslc-c@hotmail.co.uk or Tel: 01634 815909

1 comment:

Kendal May said...

That's excellent news about the Digital Photography course, and I think a lot of staff will jump at the chance of an extremely useful and practical one-day course.

I'll look forward to finding out the date, so that I can arrange for myself to sign up too!

Don't miss this great opportunity everyone!