Thursday 10 January 2008

the return of Carlos

Well good morning, having just returned from Espana ...it become a bit of a shock. The first thing that hit me was the weather OUCH, from 27 degrees to 7 that was not a good experience.
And before I go any further a big thank you to Juan the Spanish tutor all his help with the Spanish it was worth( in more ways than one) it so I hope you all attend the next course at the Red Star Learning Centre.

The weather in Spain where I frequent is really warm this time of the year where you can walk and see the oranges and lemons on the trees, the sea is calm and you still see people sun bathing on the beach; I was very lucky to be in Spain to see the Three Kings Festival and New Years Eve wonderful traditions that are being kept alive by the Spanish people.

Anyway back to 2008 and the Red Star Learning Centre we hope to see a lot more of you all this year and to keep you eye on the blog for the latest developments and courses at the Centre.
Just remember this is your centre, use it for your future development, it could be languages or skills that you feel you may need to develop you railway career. So pop in and see us but please dont ask about the squirrel.


Carlos

3 comments:

Kendal May said...

Hi Carl, and welcome back!

It sounds like you had a great time over in Spain, and I must admit to feeling a little bit jealous. Maybe I should book myself on Juan's next Spanish Course and fly over there later this year!

I'll resist asking about the squirrel for now, but look forward to meeting up with you soon!

Anonymous said...

I think we should set up a sub office of the Red Star Learning centre at Casa El Carlos as soon as possible. The only issue is that he apparantly sings to the locals! And I am sure there must be some sort of squirrel tapas!

Juan said...

Hola Karl!

Wow! Thanks a lot for such a nice letter in the Union learning bloc! I am really happy to hear that you have a good time in Spain, and but also happy that you are back, - You know I am always up to assist with the Spanish at anytime just in case you need it, or anyone around the union learning (…And also always up to prepare and eat the tapas!)

Hasta pronto, amigo!